We are always looking for qualified tradespeople and labourers
Pathway To Success
1. Individual gets hired with Epscan as a member of our Team
2. Team Member starts on-the-job training and gets work experience; Epscan then enrolls him or her in trade school
3. As technical levels of training are completed Epscan promotes their people and gives them more responsibility
4. Team Member finishes trade school and receives Red-Seal Interprovincial Qualification
5. Once certified, Epscan’s people have the option to take additional trades training to become dual-ticketed or specialized in areas of interest
Completion of the Pathway to Success assures clients that their Epscan people have been properly trained and have the experience to do the job correctly and safely throughout the process.
Our tailor made safety program ensures everyone is able to see their families at the end of the workday, free from harm.
Epscan is hiring :
Epscan is currently hiring Electrical and Instrumentation Journeymen and Apprentices and we are always looking for qualified tradespeople and labourers.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com or fax the resume to 250-787-0669.
Current positions available at Epscan can be viewed at Job Search Online.
For positions in Communications and Renewable Energy please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 250-787-0669 or 250-782-9674.
Enjoy Premium Level Health Benefits (available upon completion of 3 month probationary period)
Enjoy Premium Level Health Benefits (Available Upon Completion of 3 Month Probationary Period)
- 12% holiday pay
- Double time pay for Over-time
- Flexible scheduling for holiday/vacation time
- Journeymen are able to run their own trucks in the field
- We pride ourselves on hosting some to the best company Christmas, Golf and Family Camping events around.