Pathway To Success
- Individual gets hired with Epscan as a member of our Team
- Team Member starts on-the-Job Training and received Work Experience.
- Epscan then enrolls him or her in Trade School
- As technical levels of training are completed, Epscan promotes their people and gives them more responsibility
- Team Member finishes Trade School and receives Red-Seal Interprovincial Qualification
- Once Certified, Epscan’s Newest Team Members have the option to take additional trades training to become dual-ticketed, or specialized in specific areas of interest
Completion of the Pathway to Success assures clients that their Epscan Team Members have been properly trained and have the experience to do the job correctly and safely throughout the process.
Our tailor-made Safety Program ensures everyone is able to see their families at the end of the workday; free from harm.
Epscan, located in Fort St. John, is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team. You will be responsible for assisting field project managers and foremen.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Chair and facilitate internal and external meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Documentation and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and maintain all documentation for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Manage stakeholder views towards the best solution.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
Successful candidates will have the following skills, experience, and personal attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar project coordination role.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. MS Project or other Project Management software is a definite asset
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Organized with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated initiative with the desire to join a dynamic growing team over the long term.
Compensation for this position will be very market competitive and commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like a role for you, please forward your resume to Karen Fraser in Word (.doc, .docx) format with a very brief cover letter outlining your experience and earnings expectations.